LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

Hi all,I knew something was up with the massive volumes going...

1. 428 Posts.
    Hi all,

I knew something was up with the massive volumes going through. lol

This one's been sitting in my dog stock bottom draw for an eternity, largely ignored. Indeed, I only now realised it had gone into trading halt. I've thought about cashing them in for a small loss from time to time but thought I'd hang around for as long as FWL wasn't forced to dilute too much to stay afloat, because the project may still be a possibility IMHO. On that count, at least, full marks to them. Still only about 100m shares or 125m fully diluted. Very high risk, of course, but that's the nature of cheapy stocks and we all know how they can run on good news as this did way back when in 2007.

As far as the upcoming ann't, I'm certainly not counting my chickens just yet. If it's along the lines of a previous deal, that is, a million or so to keep afloat and possibly some more if they find any meaningful grades and intervals of hematite, I expect it will be met with a collective yawn. SP would just as likely fall as rise.

On the other hand, if it was along the lines of a 50/50 joint venture and/or an offtake agreement in exchange for some genuinely meaningful financing, it could really be hang on to your hats. I guess we'll know soon enough and fingers crossed.

BTW, I really have to wonder at people like Nose who stay camped out on the threads of stocks they don't own, sniping from the sidelines, seemingly for the sole purpose of being annoying. I mean, why would you bother, when you could devote the wasted time to doing some research or just about anything else? It doesn't make sense from a down ramping perspective, given the time expended in a stock such as FWL, where there's been little or no activity most of the time. Jeez Louise, get a life. The only reason I can see is to want to appear clever, posting on stocks where the SP has stagnated. Unfortunately, Nose types end up being exposed as complete galahs if and when there is a big announcement, although even if there isn't a big ann't, you'd have to be a complete galah to bother in the first place.

Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.