ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

deal for free to change name, page-13

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Below is the email for any that have not recieved it yet

I have been supportive of D4F in the past but have also remained cautious about thier service - looks like I might be getting hold of an IG application form today

Went to a seminar D4F held in Perth last month and from what they were saying the Australian office was opened with the view that it would not have a major impact - it now puts through as much business as the UK office and going by this change I would say Australians are not only bigger but also better traders

Dear Client,

We are writing to notify you of changes to be made to the CMC Group service.

Instruments Quoted:

With effect from 01 October 2003, we will be limiting the number of instruments that can be traded on the markets indicated below;

Australian Markets: Individual Share CFDs will only be offered on the top 100 Australian shares (Viz. ASX / Aussie 100 constituents only)

US Markets: Individual Share CFDs will only be offered on the top 200 US shares
    (Viz. top 200 of S&P 500 /top 200 SPX constituents only)
    [Other Markets to be reviewed]

Contingent Orders:

With immediate effect, Limit/ Stop orders can only be placed during CMC's normal quoted market hours. This means that no stops/limits can be placed when the underlying cash and ADR / GDR market is closed.

Changes to the Rates Schedule:

With effect from 01 October 2003, the following changes will apply:-

Margin Rates for Individual Share CFDs
    Increased from 5% to 10% for all Australian and Far East instruments

Financing Charges for Individual Share and Index CFDs
    Long Positions from Applicable Rate + 1% to Applicable Rate + 2% (across ALL markets) Short Positions from Applicable Rate - 1.5% to Applicable Rate - 2% (across ALL markets)

Should you have questions relating to any of the changes above then please do not hesitate to contact the helpdesk on the numbers below, alternatively email [email protected]

Yours faithfully

CMC Group Plc

T: + 44 (0) 207 170 8205 (UK)
    F: + 44 (0) 207 170 8497
    T: 1 300 660 262 (Australia)
    T: 1 866 531 2602 (USA)
    E: [email protected]
    W: www.cmcplc.com

Dealforfree.com is the trading name of CMC Group Plc (incorporated in the UK with limited liability).
    CMC Group Plc (ABN 13 098 199 029) is regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (Australian Financial Services License No. 220767) and by the Financial Services Authority in the UK

Contact Deal4Free on:

0800 0933 633 (Sales UK Freephone)
    ++44 (0)20 7170 8201 (Sales international)
    ++44 (0)20 7170 8200 (General)
    ++44 (0)20 7170 8499 (Fax)

66 Prescot Street
    London
    E1 8HG

http://www.deal4free.com

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.