BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

I just spent the time to read the IMI announcement, and after I...

1. 11,546 Posts.
    I just spent the time to read the IMI announcement, and after I finished laughing I just thought I would raise some genuine concerns for the well paid management.

I must say they are WILDLY OPTIMISTIC and without some backing up of the numbers posted today I think shareholders would have some recourse for action if they bought on this news.

Point 1.

BH have 60,000 Members and 45 Centres, thats 1250 per Club, thats pretty good.

SO IMI are telling us that these guys will open up a minimum of 4 centres a month and will gain 100% saturation just as quick to justify that fanciful number of 5000 test per month?

But they are planning (not opening now)30 new centers so how can they get 5000 people a month? this makes no sense, they only managed to get to 45 in 3 years ( a good effort but I am critiquing IMIs overly optimistic number remember).

This does not add up, can IMI explain this.

Point 2.

This is easy, at my local gym I can tell you know i hardly see anyone over the age of 40! But maybe they are a nursery of some kind for the elderly nursing homes (again not critiquing beach hut but IMI unsubstantiated numbers.)

Point 3.

Great 132% revenue increase! what about expenses? Give us the full story not half picture, remember the department of defense deal and how great that was!

Point 4.

Another mention of Sigma pilot in a NEWSLETTER! but NEVER in a formal price sensitive announcement, what are they getting at. The Defence Department was a whole deal and single announcement, so was BH, so whats sigma saying, we are only worth 1 line hidden in the Annual report.

Point 5.

Alan Blood Sold Out, seems the chairman was right selling with only $74,000 in revenue (less interest) if I knew that I would have sold as well instead of waiting till it broke 4.5c.

Again, all this is factual and sourced from the IMI announcements, I for one would like to see some real numbers and a strategy, I hope no investors get caught out in these games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.