VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

Well well well ..We finally have lift off after the heady days...

1. 34 Posts.
    Well well well ..

We finally have lift off after the heady days of RCH..Trading around 3-4c
    Then came a name change. and 20 for 1 consolodation we have now got 14c ? Hmmm.

Now finally we have got what we have all been hoping for...

Or have we ??

The announcement was an absolute corker, But It is still an MOU binding or not,but until the MOA. is signed and sealed I dont see the Share Price Going to the where it deserves to be.
    From all previous indications Trenching,EM surveys, Drilling ETC.It would seem we are sitting on a very high grade monster of a resource.
    The true value of which cannot be determined until such
    times as the Jorc.is completed.

Only then can we get a true estimate of what we have ..

Except it is not now what we have, as shareholders. As we have just given two thirds of the company to our new benefactors...and that is the bit that I am having a wee bit of trouble with..

Is that the best we could do ??

No one apart from our team was privvy to the negotiations or the Deals being done in Beijing. What went on behind closed doors ,will never be known .and rumour has it that our Chinese friends are very tough negotiators ,and although it is still going to be worth countless millions to the company.

I cant help thinking we could have done a whole lot better than handing over 65% ..

So when it comes to shareholder approval Sorry but I wont be ticking the yes box.

Paddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.