NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

deal or no deal

1. 649 Posts.
    Simple logic I appreciate but.... 1. Those now running the show cannot possibly miss the fact that a deal is necessary this quarter 2. To refer to the past and say NXS leadership is incapable of a deal makes no sense to me. The board is largely a very different team so to tar them with brush of the past is mostly illogical. Appreciate fowler has been around for some time though 3. Given point 1 it's my view that the question is not whether a deal is done but on what terms. Cottee's comments in the article back this up and the recent NXS release hints at FINAL negotiations taking place. 4. If you take cottees comment about a 4x increase in value for NXS and assume that he was using a conservative base value of around 24 cents per share which was about where the SP was at when he "left" then cottee thinks NXS was on track for 96 cents before all the drama 5. If you agree the question is about the terms of a deal and not whether a deal is done then even if in desperation the new lot only get a deal half as good as cottees expectation then we are headed for 48 cents with great upside possibilities if THE deal is better than that. 6. In my view 18 cents won't last much longer. Enjoy your weekend and fingers crossed the euro finance boffins get chummy and look after each other Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.