PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

deal or no deal ?, page-14

1. 1,021 Posts.
    AKA, you seemed obsessed not only with PLV but with previous announcements. Clearly PLV is in a fluid state, all we shareholders need to worry about it today's announcement. Company positions change, just look at BHP. Recent announcements regarding Olympic Dam and Port Hedland are very different to earlier statements on the same infrastructure.

I'm not interested in what was announced 3 months or even 2 months ago. I'm interested in what was announced today.

Trying to negotiate a deal from a position of weakness with the IO price falling 18 of the past 19 trading days means business discussions are going to be ultra difficult and may well change over the course of a month or two.

PLV is still in the game and may yet be mining in one month's time. I'm seeing the glass half full, you seem to see it half empty. Perhaps that's why I'm a shareholder and you are not.

Hopefully Tony will appear tonight to answer holders questions. fingers crossed.

ps thank god the suspension remains. It's the only way to ensure you don't lose money on the ASX currently :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.