PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

deal or no deal ?, page-31

1. 4,327 Posts.
    insaf
    Timeone and Ms Wang are yet to be fully endorsed or 'proved up' I would have thought....tyre kiccking so far and an opportunity to pick up a sizeable portion of the company for 35.5 cents.

That combination stripped the share price - independent of any global downturn or market forces.

I wouldn't be getting too excited about any combination involving those parties based on evidence and performance to date.

And adding value for whom exactly? I've not seen much that says any of those parties are truly committed to a deal and partnership based on mutual trust, professionalism, respect and business ethics.

So why accept all of a sudden that a saviour has returned? What for this week? This month? What about next month?

I'm as surprised as most here i'd imagine seing a revisit to old ground....the carrot must be a big one, lets hope it is indeed a real carrot.

Once I see demonstrated results that end with a tangible deal - then and only then can I say this deal is a good one and the parties concerned are working together to increase shareholder value.

Is Ms Wang and her associates angling for a takeover and did they earmark 35.5 cents as the magic figure?

If so, will a new independent report set out to redefine the valuation here, or will it lead to further independent assumptions that work perfectly in favour of those who are looking to get this company for peanuts?

I wonder if new revised information will be provided to the independent experts aiding them in the valuation of this company?
    For example, is this delay in dealing meaning PLV don't get to drill to find more and thus potentially have a much more valuable asset?

Further to that, 'if' there is more IO on Cockatoo that is possible, then is it in the interests of PLV to negotiate the deal prior to realising that?

Fact is they have an IO producing operation NOW, so any additional tonnages discovered would surely have much more value than a mere drilling campaign discovering IO that is years from production on a greenfields project.

Any thoughts on the promise that is Cockatoo and how its currently valued 'independently' for peanuts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.