PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

insafMy view is not determined by what I bought in at the...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    insaf

My view is not determined by what I bought in at the company.
    Ive bought many times at different levels.
    My views have been based around independent valuations as much as anything.
    They varied 'pre Cockatoo' anywhere from 40 odd cents to 3.80 from memory.

It appears the independent report valued it at 35.5 cents and then it was only 'fair but not reasonable'

Whos kidding who here? Are you saying its not worth that now?

I'm talking it up and others are talking it down. I just find it interesting that a core of posters here are deliberately talking it down and then trying to put the spotlight on others for doing it....when those others are endeavouring to find some consistency and storyline here thats congruent and factual.

Who benefits by talking the company down? Not me. Mind you since we are in a suspension it doesnt matter much does it?

insaf
    Irvine was given 8/10 recently by the MD...hardly unattractive.
    Timeone were enlisted were they not due to their interest in Irvine as well as Cockatoo werent they?

I wonder what the MD thinks about all these people who consistently talk down the value of his company he has worked so hard to get up and going and his belief in Irvine?
    6 years, 50 million spend...and spent on the other island called Irvine?!!!!!!
    Think we need some clarification on this wonderful asset thats taken a back seat.

Does the MD think PLV is worth 35.5 cents...or much much more? What do the Mayala think....and do they matter now 'if' Irvine is out of the picture?
    Clearly Cockatoo got to mining okay prior to the Irvine arrangement with Mayala so where do they fit in if Irvine is off the radar?

Timeone paid 35.5 cents for it which was laughed at at the time.

That all aside its Friday arvo so how about we all agree to disagree/agree or whatever and enjoy the rest of it!
    We can start again later on eh? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.