PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

deal or no deal ?, page-42

1. 10,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    I applaud you Peetey for your financial success. well done mate! I'll have an "Investor of the year award" in the mail for you.

I don't put people on ignore. It is beneficial to always rely on a contrary point of view. Yes truth hurts that we had opportunities to get out of an investment which repeatedly failed to secure reliable partners but we still bought in.

Your assumption that your involvement in the market for years makes you an expert makes you infallible for criticism? Guess the expertise did not help you with plv.

In all seriousness I did not question your awareness of risk or investment strategy or right to have an opinion. That is your right and your success is based on you profits. You should know better than anyone on this forum that often the performance of small cap explorers are affected by external factors beyond its control. Criticism is great but what is the alternative. Yes we were not told of this before, but what difference does this make. We were in a trading halt. How many companies give you a running commentary on failed negotiations whilst the negotiation process with various parties is ongoing. All gets revealed following the completion of the process.

I agree binding agreement seem a mock agreement in association with PLV, but what is the alternative for PLV. That is my issue.

Past performance is definitely an indicator of future. No doubt. that is one important tool of investing. However, to reflect on the past valuations when metrics have changed is futile. This company's worth now is definitely different to what it was - would you agree. Isn't a DSO filled Irvine different to the current ore content that has been confirmed? So to use old valuation is futile. A new model will give you a cheaper valuation and increase the uncertainty of the project. That is what i was referring to. Peetey when you invested in PLV at 90 cent what was the agenda of the company and what is it now. Is management accountable for this?

finally that was not a lecture but a general statement based on how your post came across. Simple. If your ego has been pricked too bad. Just in case, at the bottom of your posts place your credentials. So we all know not to have any negative opinions about your posts as you are infallible and you did make a profit at the GFC. Great so did i. I Had a great broker. Grow up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.