PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

deal or no deal ?, page-43

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    your previous post was condescending. i dont get upset by critism. If you believe that plv management have acted competently...i will accept your opinion.
    This might make things seem too simple...as i know business can be more complicated. Have you ever had to get a house built. You always need to prove that you have the finance available before committing. The bank when it checks out your history and assetts also does a check. Im just wondering if plv management have checks in place and maybe after the last fiasco...they may of done a proper binding agreement that actually compensated in the case of a default and had some proof that any investors...actually had the money. Just seems that we are making the same mistakes over and over again..Why bother doing any deal if its unlikely to succeed. all we are doing is wasting time.
    The current share price is 17 cents for a reason. Yes there are some external factors beyond our control but there are also management decisions that are also factored in. We need a fresh approach moving forward and i suggest that tony gets rid of some dead wood and actually appoints someone with some business experience to the board. The other thing i dont like is that i feel Tony isnt allowing enough time to get things done. I believe we should have been in suspension for a longer time...perhaps till october first. This announcement today makes us look incompetent. The last thing we needed is looking for finance now, this should all have been done ages ago Perhaps you should have a look at the way your posts come accross insaf...you may find someone else that needs to grow up. Look at the facts....its all there in black and white. I still hope Tony finds a way out of this situation but it is looking grim from my point of view...Im sorry if this upsets anyone but its the way i see it. I will be happy if proven wrong...even by insaf. Business has to be done showing confidence, competent leadership and proper disclosure and do what you say. I am disapointed about todays announcement...but i wont cry about it lol. Just another lesson learned in the journey of life

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.