PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

peetey,Yes I did notice where the sp is at, but there is nothing...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    peetey,

Yes I did notice where the sp is at, but there is nothing that you an I can do to change that, as we are in suspension.
    Now, consider at what the sp would have been if Tony didn't put us in suspension after the big crapola that SS&T dished out to us just 90 minutes prior to the EGM being started, and there lies your answer. IMO, if we weren't put in suspension, we would be lucky to have an sp of 5 cents.

Are you still unhappy and whinging now?

My opinion is that we have a good project in front of us with irvine, and we may have another good one if the Cockatoo deal will be finalised, thus allowing us to start mining as suggested come October.

Just have a good look around you and see how many Iron Ore Companies, even producing companies mind you, are finding themselves in strife and you'd soon realise that we are better off where we are. I wonder if the shareholders in those other companies are blaming the Management as well for what is happening with them.

But peetey, if you are still intent of selling out your shares, just let me know, and I may help you along that way in taking some of them off your hands. That will have to be done before we will start trading again though.

For now, and IMO, PLV shares are a bottom drawer material. And definitely I am not too worried about them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.