IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

deal or no deal

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    lets see who think the deal is still on or not.

personally i think the deal is still on. I have a feeling some people who bought on wednesday and thursday just sold when no announcement about the merger came out. Pretty much its just the traders trying to make some quick bucks. Deal might come in the next few days or 1 or 2 weeks especially in this situation, if i had any money left i would be buying more and more on the basis that we do have a world class asset and igc's land is where the second mine is going to be constructed. Have a look at the map, we have the flat land, nkwe platinum has the hilly land. If anyone needs to find out more info, read nkwe's website and you will see that they intend to go from 59% to 74% in the southern 3 farms.

The problem is timing, people get fed up with the timing given in the announcements and then when the date hits, nothing is announcements whether its a market update or not. As we all know the market isnt very friendly and does not take any prisoners.

I am not saying tony hasnt done anything wrong, however I do think atm, the situation is out of his hand as nkwe has to find funding then it will be done.

Just a thought and would like to hear others.

PS I bought this share on rumour then i did my own research along with my friends and gathered that the asset we have is world class so its a matter of time.
    PS 1 some research and understanding will make us more at ease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.