HUM 4.44% 47.0¢ humm group limited

deal rejection, page-92

1. 7,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    so if you think its so bad, sell your humm shares on market tomorrow, wait for the transaction and then straight away buy back into hum once it offloads its retail division to LFS.

guys you need to think like professionals.

If you think commercial leasing is worth at worth at least 50c, there is your arbitrage opportunity.

You have your game plan, have the courage to follow your opinion. If you offload humm tomorrow you will have more capital to magnify your arbitrage opportunity once hum offloads LFS!!!

For me I am doing nothing.

Happy to sit this out, happy to acquire some LFS shares (off course I would be happier if i got paid cash, but this is not the deal), and I am commercially savvy enough to understand that the deal on the same terms would not be offered if the deal was in cash.

I will then evaluate hum share price once it offloads retail to LFS, and if it stacks I will buy more hum ex sale to LFS, why? because then hum will just be commercial.

But I don't know until all this washes through.

Just look at Perpetual, they are trying to buy out Pendal, but they are doing it with mostly script, they can't do the deal on cash, so they offer script.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $203.3K 443.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24990 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 28966 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.