TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

I'm inclined to agree with @tjda here. After following TTB for...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I'm inclined to agree with @tjda here. After following TTB for far longer than I'd like to admit, this company is still trading close to all time lows, despite no actual negative news, just delays. In fact, I'd put it down to traders/investors not liking delays and causing a huge turn in sentiment towards the negative since its highs of over $1 in late 2019. The IBM deal is company making, and I would argue it is still very much under the radar. We have a tight register here and it's rare for new individuals to join in on the conversation on these threads. Us long term holders have been buying over the past few weeks knowing what is to come, but I would imagine we would see some larger volume coming in now with a week to go until this deal is signed. Continuing on from IBM, we have seen some other deals signed all whilst the price continues to fall, it's purely just sentiment and trapped holders IMO.

Additionally, the 200EMA has acted as strong resistance for a significant amount of time now. I would say after the price pushes through that and holds, we'll be seeing a strong turn in sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.