PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

deal secured!, page-18

1. 4,327 Posts.
    As expected, the deal was/is done...at least it appears it is....

Suspended till 28 September isn't going to hurt at all.
    In fact its an obvious bonus.
    That will make it 3 months on the sidelines.
    Very happy with that. If 28th is the resume date, several days later production - timing appears right in that regard.

That said, as already has been pointed out, theres a bit to do here.

So first of all its well done PLV on Cockatoo deal.

Secondly its what does this mean re VALUE/perceived value of the companys shares now?

This is the big question for me and i'm sure for many here.

Remember last sale price was 17 cents that was sold down heavily - currently a $40 million MC.

For me then its how much is PLV going to value its company to prospective investors knowing it has production/cash flow imminent, 2 islands, both with IO - Cockatoo seemingly with more opportunity to produce beyond the present calculated resource of 1.2MT.

So all going well, Cockatoo ramps up production while Irvine gets sorted?

From afar, it would seem the operation would appear to be much more attractive knowing a workforce is on deck producing IO - with the flagship project Irvine Island just a few short Km's across the bay.

Lets hope:
    1. The deals are done to ensure the future of the operation/s.
    2. That any deals reflect the value of the operations and the opportunity it presents.
    3. That the market is fully informed and aware of the opportunity and as such values it accordingly.

With 3 months on the sidelines and no doubt a lot of work done in that time just trying to manage this, lets hope PLV add the finishing touches here to ensure this company gets firmly back on track with a strong turnaround.

I hope Irvine is tied into this equation and it doesn't become some Cockatoo centric deal that avoids or evades the Irvine story and the value in that project.

Value needs to not only be added here - it needs to be acknowledged and the market and shareholders need to know about it.

Keep it going PLV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.