SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Anyone want to take a guess at how some of the up and coming...

1. 664 Posts.
    Anyone want to take a guess at how some of the up and coming deals are going to be structured...

Galvinising project - I'm guessing a per litre royalty.

How else are they going to structure this deal...especially since the Galvinising project will be built on JB Galvinisings land from memory...

I'm hoping the next plant though they will set up themselves or with a large partner 50/50 or better. Hopefully a massive plant straight in the middle of a large Chinese industrial park which uses 5,000,000 litres plus pa.

Browns Sulfide - I'm guessing INL will splash some cash and take a strategic stake in the project upon recapitalisation in the next few months and again maybe a per tonne royalty once production starts.

If not a strategic stake in Browns next best could be a strategic stake in the middle east project about to be discussed.

Personally if I was MD at APG I'd try and take INL over at these evels and become a bigger fish with multiple pickle liquor revenue streams. Makes so much sense for APG to tack the INL business into theirs...especially given INL's market cap vs APG's. To me it seems like a very easy growth opportunity for APG.

Ohh well guess I must just be missing something...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $69.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.