ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Well Hello Smilez,Sorry to hear the sky is falling where you...

1. 54 Posts.
    Well Hello Smilez,

Sorry to hear the sky is falling where you are, happy to say its quite good from where I am.

Yes a few "what if's" are being considered, some based on current reality some a little more speculative.

I respectfully suggest nothing I have stated was the least bit bias though.

I mean if I really wanted to speculate, perhaps with bias perhaps not, I'd suggest at least 3 members of the forum are from ADO and shit scared of any honest and deserving criticism.

To state facts that are in the ADO cash flow statements is hardly bias, to project those numbers out less than 12 months is hardly using imagination.
    In fact if ADO management hasn't identified they may have to commence a capital raising by May 2013 even as a contingency then It may be argued they are quite incompetent if not derelict in their duty.

But in any case unless some others in the forum step forward in the forum to advise otherwise, I may indeed have made a mistake.

I was looking for the lets honestly review / dissect ADO forum, but may have found the Thelma and Louise I love ADO regardless forum, with members from the I can hold my ankles longer than you can club.
    And best leave before they call out the Gimp ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.