ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

sovraks...Sky not falling here but apparently you think it will...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    sovraks...

Sky not falling here but apparently you think it will be in less than 12 months unless i misunderstood you??.. so what is it? falling or not falling?

Go ahead and post i have no issue with alternate views at all .. you see the issue is that you are mixing fact and fiction to present your story (some of us do the same)... some fact from reports mixed with some what if's and selective number usage.. creative license i can understand we all do it sometimes.. but the fact is right now there is no need for a CR right now.. COLD FACT.. perhaps down the track.. sure i can entertain that if the wheels fall off.. but there is more speculative evidence pointing to not requiring one than to us requiring one..

also you state management could be "quite incompetent" for not raising a CR possibility.. i argue on the other side of your speculation that management will know all well if they foresee a CR and if they have not entertained this .. then maybe just perhaps the may know that we wont be needing one.. but again just like your comment... its speculation...

your creative license to use just the last quarter figures (knowing full well it was one of the busiest quarters travel and show wise we have seen) and then to remove gov grants proves nothing more than a manipulation ... perhaps an average of the last 6-12 months would have been less biased approach but may have pushed your supposed date into 2014 and then suddenly there's no issue is there? numbers are numbers and can be arranged and diddled with to suit whatever you want out of them.. we are not kiddies in here.. its clear using just the highest quarter is doing just that..

your interest in ADO after 4 years could quite easily point to you working for "someone" as well???.. but my guess is you will just claim to be a little old mom and pop sitting on the side for 4 years and now want to alert everyone to ADO mismanagement???. ;-)

PS care to make some allegations as to who you think are ADO staff??.. come on put it on the line...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.