QOR 0.00% 40.0¢ qoria limited

Deal with Tier 1 telco, page-9

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Hey mate, I just try to bring what I know and understand onto the table for discussion.

Tell me what else they offer that I didn't mention above, then we can discuss? Rather than saying there are a lot more vaguely.

And just want to clarify I know every parent care about their children, as well as parent in phillipines. What I am saying was from economy point of view, they would put shelter and food before this kind of service. And kids always go to cyber cafe in these countries.

Besides, other than advertisement, another thing that is hard to prevent is torrent. For example, your child got some 18+ torrent from friends or somehow he got it, and download through torrent client. It would be hard to track what they are downloading, probably just the file size. Because some torrent client don't even require installation.

Hope you can bring more information onto the table before u denied what I said.

Most importantly, I am not saying this is a bad company. I just think that without any radical change in how they software works and what services they offer. I don't think the so will go above 0.35 in the short term (3months).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.