AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Bottle 2 "Buddy Pal Of Mine" As I walked into reception at the...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Bottle 2 "Buddy Pal Of Mine"

As I walked into reception at the Novotel Brisbane for the ADMENUS AGM a lady directed me toward the Registry. I asked which department she was from. She replied that she was from HR but undertook approximately an additional twenty-five other roles.

On approaching the Registry I noticed "cupcakes", the security guard and a professional bodyguard.

At this point, i wished "Bottle" was with me (too).

I staggered in and enquired as to whether this was the AA meeting.

Both ladies at the Registry looked at me and then each other.

At this point, "cupcakes" intruded and said ADMENUS AGM sir.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face and pointed my index finger at his nose stating that's the place I have been looking for.

I turned toward the ladies at the desk to complete my registration and in doing so I noticed "cupcakes" on my left with two fingers in his nose trying not to laugh. IT's courtesy to let another professional know you're in his home and that you are a friendly. From experience
    let us just say iv been kicked out of classier places than the Novatel Brisbane.

The undercover operations, the study of immunotherapy for seven years not to mention tissue or international business, and you believe that I want immunotherapy gone!
    just because you don't understand the science or have the business edicate, you don't just kill it or through it away.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.