IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Lost & Web,If you guys reckon the deal is worth about 60-70...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Lost & Web,

If you guys reckon the deal is worth about 60-70 cents per share which valued the IGC's 15% interest of the South Africa mine is worth about 3 times the market cap of IGC (about 80 Millions), can you tell me why NKP share who owned 59% of the South Africa Platinium mine is only traded at 16 cents per share and the market cap is only about 20 million dollars which only represent only a quarter of IGC projected market cap og the merger. Another concern is the platinium price is at its lowest for this few year. I think in some forum it is saying that the production cost of platinium in the NKP's South Africa mine is about USD 900 per ounce, can someone verify that? If that is the case, it is not worth to even think that it is commerical viable to mine the platinium out, not to mention why NKP want to pay 3-4 times of the share price to get the extra 15% of the mine

Can you tell me what is the logic behind is? Judging from the market cap and the percentage of ownership of the platinium mine, is it fair to say that we should buy NKP instead of IGC? because the SP of NKP is more appealling. Until we can work this out, I think someone is trying to create a percetion of IGC share is worth 60-70 cents per share (3-4 times more of the present share price). I have to warn you guy this don't add up when you consider this situation and something is wrong with this deal.

I still hold a small portion of IGC share hoping that the management can deliver some good news for us. I think thw management of IGC got a lot of questions to answer in the upcoming AGM. From other post, the management is saying that they still have high hope of the merger but in reality the number just doesn't addup!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.