dealing with depression, page-66

1. 576 Posts.
    Sarchoughas

When you reliase people are poo, anything above that level is gold & you can be surprised everyday

Sarco "when we think that the nextdoor neighbours are keeping us up all night, ultimately it is not them that is the problem for us, we are the ones that reach out and grab hold of it"

BULL your neighbours are the problem they affect your life, do not internalise personally i have ripped fuses out of meter boxes in the same situation, i have also shared some disgusting music louder than their party (buy a good audio system) and you can put them back in their place or hasten the arrival of cops so you can go to bed.

The break down in society is most people are so self absorbed they do not even consider those around them give them back what they gave you then they may realise.

Historical fact bob the builder song repeat button on my way to work enjoy 8hrs of that with a hangover fknuckles, never had a problem again
    Cause & effect, you get affected times it by 10, never internalise "the best offense is attack"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.