Wealthcrea8orFirstly I think you are courageous to start a...

1. 628 Posts.
    Wealthcrea8or

Firstly I think you are courageous to start a thread which informs forum members that you are dealing with depression. Secondly to apologise for your behaviour is honorable, given your circumstances.

Here in South Australia when a person is diagnosed with depression by their GP they can access six free sessions with a psychologist. I hope you are able to access this service in your state also.

I think it is important at this time that others are not dismissive of your condition. As a psychologist has said on this thread, depression can be treated.

It has been positive to see others on this thread share their personal experiences and offer advice. Most people in Australia would have experienced depression at some stage in their life, or have known someone close who has.

I think it is useful to know that exercise, sunlight and good nutrition can have an impact on psychological wellbeing. However when the pain is deep and you lose hope,the journey to recovery requires emotional support from loved ones.

I wish you and your family all the best.

Regards

Zeta

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.