ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I know many that don't follow ADO as closely think/say "These...

1. 5,891 Posts.
    I know many that don't follow ADO as closely think/say

"These guys have been trying for ages where are the deals"

"If this is so good why havent they signed up"

Well if you spend some time researching the info is all there in all the announcements and it is actually bigger and broader than most realise

Yes there is a focus on these forums and in news on the POC1 and BBI deals but there are also some other big giants closer than most realise IMO

In this thread I would like to focus on a couple of other ones that IMO are very close

QUARTERLY REPORT 30th APRIL 2014
    "A collaborative project with a US based veterinary diagnostic company was commenced"
    "Further, a pre-β test version of an activation kit for use with Luminex particles has been sent to a US based veterinary diagnostic company"
    And .....
    This is important.....
    UNDERTAKEN with a global Life Science Research company."
    Why is it important....
    Commercial discussions have already taken place - IMO They have talked terms/ prices etc and then following this news we read the below info in the following quarterly talking about REAL TIME STABILITY TESTING - So We have IMO -
    A Global Life Science Company doing real time stability testing
    And ....
    A US IVD Company doing real time stability testing as well
    For those that dont know - This is a MAJOR early signal for investors to get set
    Why.....
    Real time stability testing is only done for one reason
    To assess SHELF LIFE of a NEW PRODUCT/S

QUARTERLY REPORT 31st JULY 2014

The use of our ready to use kits is also assisting in our direct dealings with potential partners to undertake evaluations simply and quickly. As a consequence, we have a number of promising client interactions (including the companies mentioned last quarter) where assessments have been undertaken quickly and efficiently allowing them to move to the next phase of evaluation such as real time stability trials; or the provision of client instruments for us to develop a focused solution.

So while posters discuss POC1 and BBI it is quite funny as there are about 10 - 15 other companies that are close to dropping IMO

At current share price the company is valued at $100m MCAP

Posters will look back at this opportunity and realise it was perhaps the best buying opportunity in quite some time - I will let time show the way with this

Some reading below on REAL TIME STABILITY TESTING

Assessing Shelf Life Using Real-Time and Accelerated Stability Tests

My point is while many focus on the big few which is totally fine there are many other surprises which have been documented well in announcements and just ignored IMO by some lazy investors

Which has made for an absolutely crazy buying opportunity - IMO of course and happy to be proven wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.