ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Deals are coming - look closer, page-179

1. 1,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I appreciate the interpretation you have made about the volume and traders, this sort of commentary is useful, in my view. I also think you were so fired up and keen to insult me and run down my comments you missed the point, play the ball not the man. Saying something is not quite right does not automatically translate to saying something is dodgy, what it could mean is that things have not gone as anticipated, and there are delays. As a case in point have a look at OBJ, able to hold commercial in confidence on one hand and clear and unambiguous anns on the other, while making slow but consistent progress toward the goal. With regard to ASX listed companies there is fresh and recent events like WDR all vague positive comments and then bang, game over. I have no strategy as diagnosed by you, I am keen to learn and protect my capital, and invest in good companies. As a holder of ADO and member of this forum I will continue to post as and when I choose, and won't be bullied into silence by personal attacks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $30.29K 1.594M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1427131 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 79989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.