ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

We are a medium/long way away from a substantial sp rise IMO. I...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    We are a medium/long way away from a substantial sp rise IMO. I have elongated my timeframe on a Philips announcement, and agree with Brett about the BBI debacle. I am personally confident with a sp of around 12-13c come September (best case scenario) sub 8 at worst. When people take their rosy glasses off and properly analyse all the information at hand I can't see how they can justify anything higher. Leave the blue sky bs in the drawer for now. There is potential here, any novice can see that, but we are a long way off... These announcements are cute on the surface but I fail to see the magnitude of them until I see a commercial correlation. Which I don't. And won't until the end of the year perhaps. Call me crazy but right now most here are playing roulette. I would be more than happy to buy more at 15-20c after something that brought in genuine revenue for the company was announced. Not paid collaborations/feasibility tests e.t.c... Once/if this eventuates then and only then do I see the clouds evaporating. There is still a chance we could be a couple years from something substantial. If you don't accept that as a possibility and I know some don't then in no uncertain terms you are ignorant. Like a punter backing his team every week... Goodnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.