CTT 12.0% $1.36 cettire limited

Dean Mintz - The Aussie Elon Musk?, page-24

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Nice little thread here,

Another dip today. I've got to say that CTT has lots of weak hands. For an investor like myself I hate seeing any company that I hold dip but my buying power is just to small to do anything. Another 35k shares...I might have to sell some watches soon . But the ASX just has too much of an influence on small cap stocks such as CTT. Right now I'm thinking that the revenue announcement may not have such of a drastically large impact on the SP as the expectations may just be to high. Literally, there are just so much things lingering around this stock which can not be justified or explained. First time for me. I mean like CTT just needs more exposure and Recognition for this stock to actually fly above and beyond. IMO a volume of ~650k is just dead .
    Luckily, this whole COVID situation doesn't really have any negative impacts upon this business and for many factors it might actually accelerate its growth. I'll just mention Cettire's website is very professional and easy to navigate. To determine whether an company that you hold if good or not. The easiest thing to do is just to see if you would buy from them or not. Yes, simple as that. CTT I do and would definitely buy from. I really love this company whether I hold it or not. Lockdown is also extended for another two weeks for us Melbourne citizens. At least I can attend the CTT's briefing whilst in a zoom meeting or something .
    Last edited by alexwang: 16/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.185(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $516.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.44 $1.33 $9.935M 7.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 18465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.