CTT 0.27% $1.86 cettire limited

Dean Mintz - The Aussie Elon Musk?, page-33

1. 2,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Markvaz..yes sometimes cleaning out the pure momentum buyers takes time...but as I said the range $2.20/$2.30 I believe is the good value range ..."but people take price as an indicator of value rather than calculate a realistic price from value"...and unfortunately buying and selling extremes are often done in a price too high and a price too low.... Mr Market is only there to facilitate buying and selling...the market is not an indicator of value...just a measure of Fear and Greed....patience is required to benefit from all things...and one must learn to put fear and greed in your back pocket and buy on value of course as price falls way past value....such times provide great opportunity ..in some cases I have seen the market price of the total company fall way below the actual cash in a company's bank account.. with no value included for the actual company profit and cash generating ability or the value of all the other companies assets!!!!

Fear drives people to do very crazy things..... but can give value to buyers who have done their homework ....and have courage.

However make no joke ....Fear and Greed play a huge part of stock market behaviour ....a great deal more ...than long term value buying...and emotional control .

This is not a game for the get rich quick...or people of nervous temperament ...You cut your teeth in learning control when Greed and Fear are burning a hole in your stomach and whether you have millions ,thousands or hundreds on the line is all relative ..this is not a game for Cissies...you must learn how to evaluate what your buying and control your financial commitment ...buy it cheap...sell some into a price spike which is out of line with value ...and add in the down move when value again waves her flag..and always, you must have control in periods of Fear and in periods of Greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.