ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

dear ajanta please explain

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Dear Ajanta, without prejudice;

A number of posters have directed questions at your knowledge base, but you seem to avoid the questions.

You imply that my knowledge base is very lacking, but your posts are only adding to my confusion.

Therefore I would request that you ''please explain''

One particular post directed at me recently attempted to smoke screen a number of historical facts with what I perceive to be ''distractive dialogue''.

As I had stated, the facts are there in the company records with regards to just how Kos was appointed CEO, yet you repudiate facts.

You elude to a political troweling over of a CONflict of interest, but completely omitt the fact that the board was stacked with CJ bros - Galtos ''mates''

Please google just one last time the public website entitled ;

Kos Galtos - Failure to launch

There are a number of logically outlined comments on that web page which ,,, although posted many years ago now,,, tended to hold more and more water with every day the web page existed.

I contacted Kos very concerned ( for Kos ) when I discovered this website.

I am completely aware of Kos's thoughts on the page and have records of converations with him regarding just who he considered was responsible for that website.

I can unequivocally state here on HC that I had absolutely nothing to do with that website, and had expressed my concerns to ESI via CEO of this website's existance many times over the years.

Ajanta,

Please post your comments with facts here for all readers to digest refuting with fact anything you disagree with regarding this extant relevant publicly accessible information and all other info available to the public.

I would also appreciate your answering all the other posters questions that you conveniently overlook .

So as not to confuse such a tactic, often used by many who's transparency is opaque .

Best regards

RD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.