ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yes marcmarcoz, I would suggest that is a logical...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Yes marcmarcoz, I would suggest that is a logical observation.

Hold onto your seats,,

,, at the very forthright request of Ajanta re post 7242853 I will attempt to comply to his demand.

This stuff is ANCIENT history now, and as such has no bearing and or adverse effect upon persons forming the entity registered as ECT LTD,,, THEREFORE, for an historical perspective only,,, in light of all this petty discrediting that seems to be going on,,;

I would put it to you marcmarcoz and all readers PRO or CON RD,,,, that less than 6 former ECT directors / admin employees would have been in receipt of a confidential email sent to ECT by me outlining specific engineering successes, and my IQ during a time frame when I had placed trust therein some 4 years and 2 boards ago.

At the request of Ajanta asking me in no uncertain terms to state ''ALL'' my dealings'' per his open request in his posting #7242853, I will attempt to comply as openly and respectfully as I can.

It was with regards to Coldry efficiencies I would suggest and perhaps IP spp shenanigans and ski slopes.

I had identified, and was outlining consultative potential qualities that I was preparing at the time to offer ECT about 4 years ago.

I think this is what Ajanta refers to with regards to not getting my own way?,,, It may also refer to some IP spp shares that I had applied for via an email address that was only checked weekly by the then underwriting facilitator.

That facilitator was extremely helpfull, but there had been a surprise intervening ''grab'' on same.

As a result a certain amount of that reserved $50k unders and overs entitlement earmarked for ''oversights'' ended up on the ski slopes of doom.. This could also be the reference '' not getting ''my own'' way ?

Regarding the mensa slur ;

My I.Q. at age 12 or 13 when I first sat the tertiary SAT test which was a mandatory psychometric streaming tool prior to senior high in my home state in the 60's,,, was yes,,,, not Mensa rated ( 150 pts ) The I.Q. pt # was indeed referred to in that email.

It was a coupla pts short of that. It was in the 140's and as a young long haired 60's secondary school student,,,, I was indeed surprised when 2 teachers pointed and singled me out as I was lining up to go into the science labs one morning stating with obvious disdain,,, there he is,,,him,,, topped the school,,,,148,,, ( or words to that effect )

Yep,,, Ajanta may have showed his measure with that gaff I'm afraid.

I.Q. can be a handicap when share trading,,, there have been studies that prove I.Q's around normal ( 100 ) are self beneficial when it comes to non altruistic based decisions.

He is correct when he states that my posting record re tou's looks pretty damned shocking. Truth and the discussion searching for truth gets ''up the nose''.

I am not a Haarumph sorta go with the flow person.

Forums do not need back slappers. This is why I openly engage with the likes of SP3, AMAZED, THE BANKER, yourself, and support posters with credable character the likes of pazboz and Lazza No1,, and many other bright sparked contrarians, prepared to provoke thought thru logical arguments.

Comedy is also healthy for the occasional interjection.

Considering Ajanta has requested this info be posted I hope this is the end of the matter. It is after all,,, ancient history now, and has no adverse bearing upon the solidified future of the Co. A Co in custody of intellectual property I have great faith in ( not blind faith,,, More a logical confidence in )

Kind regards Ajanta and thank you for requesting this information. ps it is an open tou violation to state '' last post,,, poster officially on ignore'' as far as is my understanding of the rules. I dare say this post will incur complaints. Considering the offending poster's last dozen or so posts directed at the cred of RD. I am prepared for that.

'Ol rupe ''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.