SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Dear Almighty

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Well well my friend, I'm positive still you come here everyday and read most texts..

I'm not sure if you hold your previous shares or if you sold all, or maybe part.

Something I'm sure, and that's the reason I'm writing to you., Not to squeeze or make you feel bad..Im not such kind of guy, but mostly because life is learning curve.

You saw in the "other share" we both hold such a disaster to believe in "board talks".
    Board must present results..when they begin talk is a bad sign...

Who does, dont need talk too much ,the results are enough.

I remember very well when I told you(and was not advise) to just stop to invest and believe and be more reserved and carefull something was not going ok...
    The share was 3. I told you also at 1 and also at 0.50

Now, must remain the question.. and at 0.20 ?

Well... sounds the trend is break 0.20 considering the announcement expected on 30/4 ( 30/4?) and looks like a long long way in a daily drops of 2-10% per day.
    Again not advise but sincere view... carefull... double triple, thinking to bet yes, can be the "solution" but can be also the funeral of most capital.

I did that and when things goes wrong for sure trying to "save" the losses you loose much more.

Obvious nobody knows the future.. At least if you do something do, 100% conscient if the things goes wrong..
    We all be temp to jump and try(including me) ... but that can be the final recipie for disaster..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.