SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Sorry, I can't help it. Hopefully this is what you want to...

1. 82 Posts.
    Sorry, I can't help it. Hopefully this is what you want to convey to Mighty.

Mighty:
    Well well my friend, I'm positive you still come here everyday to read the posts.
    I'm not sure if you are still holding your shares, or if you sold all, or part of it; but there is something I am sure, and that's the reason I'm writing to you, not to squeeze or make you feel bad (I'm not that kind of guy) but because life is learning curve.
    You saw the "other share" we both hold ended up being such a disaster, because we(?) believed in "board talks". Board must present results. When they begin talk it is a bad sign...the one that do, don't need talk too much, the results are enough.
    I remember very well when I told (not advise) you to just stop investing and believing, and be more reserved and careful; because something was not going ok... The share was 3. I told you again at 1 and also at 0.50!
    Now, must remain the question.. at 0.20 ? (??)
    Well... looks like the trend is going to break $0.20, considering the announcement is to be expected on 30/4 ( 30/4?), and it looks like a long long way to go with daily drops of 2-10%.
    Again, this isn't an advice, but my sincere view: be careful... double triple thinking before betting yes. Tthere might be a solution for SGH, but there might also be the funeral of most of your capital. I did that, and when things really go wrong; in trying to "save" the losses, you lose much more.
    Obvious nobody knows the future. At least if you do something, be 100% ready(?) if the things goes wrong.
    We are all tempted to jump and try (including me)... but that can be the final recipe for disaster..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.