AR9 4.00% 7.2¢ archtis limited

Agree with Tumby sentiments above on communications, pipeline...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Agree with Tumby sentiments above on communications, pipeline and opportunity conversion/timing.

Some of my frustrations and/or lack of understanding on the business includes;
    • How do we attract new investors. Cybersecurity is a big market and only getting bigger. Is landing deals and cash flow positive outcomes going to land more investors to push the supply/demand back to a healthier state?
    • What are the medium term plans for company. Short term is cash flow positive and landing POC but what occurs after this? Is it organic growth within DOD/AUKUS etc or growth beyond defense?
    • Competition landscape - what does it look like out there. In the age of Artificial Intelligence and technology advancement how does Kojensi and NC Protect stand up to new threats and technology?
    • M&A - what is the risk/opportunity for Archtis to be bought out or vice versa, is there any logical M&A expansion for ourselves once we have more cash in bank?
    • Barriers to entry - it seems from afar that barriers to entry for Kojensi and NC maybe difficult for end users? Is this why it takes so long for POC to result in contracts? SAAS is often easy to deploy but i wonder is the Archtis product difficult to launch for end user experience and business ICT departments to deploy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $22.85K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33783 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 193118 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.