dear asic....

1. 1,971 Posts.
    To Whom it may concern

This is an email protest regarding today's ILLEGAL TRADING in AGS Alliance Resources, which closed UP 1c at a final price of 41 cents, I am trying to sell 10,000 shares, albeit at a higher price, but someone is doing their best to make sure it doesn't happen, please look at todays so called "TRADES", all 303 of them, the huge majority of them were for ONE SHARE, some were 2 3 4 or 5 shares, of the 303 trades, 35 were legitimate, as in over $500 value, as in a marketable parcel. The remaining 268 trades, more than 250 of them were either one share or single digits. This is exactly the kind of algorithmic rubbish that caused the Dow Jones market in USA to plunge by just under a thousand points last Thursday, and ASX actually promotes this activity, with apparently your full blessing, judging by the INACTION to my complaints the past few years about THIS VERY SUBJECT. I am with comsec, and each of those 41 cent trades would cost me $21.90 in brokerage, is that what you call a "level playing field" ?? Mark my words, if the market can collapse as badly as that in New York due to algorithms triggering stop losses, then it can most certainly happen in Australia...food for thought ? As far as I am concerned, the Australian equity market is roughly 66% fraudulent and 34% real trades, I've watched the market every day for many years and in the past 18 months in particular, it (bot manipulation) has grown to obscene levels. Seeing you are taking over the surveillance of ASX trading in the immediate future, here is your chance to show how effective you will be in eliminating this fraud from our markets.

Yours Sincerely,
    FactorThis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.