LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

I will try to put my point of view once more. It might help...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I will try to put my point of view once more. It might help someone in their decisions.

1. The cheapest rare earths currently come from the ionic clay deposits in China which means China currently controls the market.
    If anyone is disputing this claim then more reading is required and you probably shouldn't be posting.?

2. The only western company producing rare earths at scale is Lynas.
    Is anyone disputing this. See above.

3. The Mt Weld Lynas deposit is weathered carbonatite. So like Lindian, but without the hard rock. Ionic clays are also weathered carbonatite deposits, but without the difficult phosphate.
    Is anyone disputing this claim?
    Mt Weld "Rare earths are contained in secondary phosphates (Read Monazite) and aluminophosphates, presumably derived from weathering of the Proterozoic Mount Weld carbonatite.[4]"

4. It is cheaper to harvest a weathered deposit than a hard rock one.
    Anyone want to dispute this claim?

5. Mt Weld rare earths mining costs will be lower than Lindians.
    Anyone want to dispute this claim? You could talk about grades here. Check out the Mt Weld beneficiation plant first though. This harvests the Monazite. I actually haven't checked its efficiency. So you can contribute here with data for others.

6. Iluka sand mining, which produces Monazite as a waste product, will be lower than Lindian.
    Ditto

7. Currently, the world REE price is set by Lynas. The Chinese just price their rees slightly lower than the Lynas price to maximise their profits.
    Ditto.

8. As cheaper supplies from other recently discovered ionic clay deposits come on line, the REE price will DROP. The same happened to the lithium price.
    Ditto

9. This means the mixed monazite ore price will also be lower, making operations like the Lynas plant less economic.
    Ditto

SO, to rationally contribute to the discussion please explain how Lindian will fit into this future order.

OR you can just call me another down pushing lunatic.

OR you can thank me. I don't get anything out of this and I'm only sharing my views because I know how hard it is for an ordinary investor to to understand the chemistries etc. It took me a while to work this out.

This is not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.