LIN 0.00% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Dear Asimwe, page-48

1. 4,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    BOOash. Here we go again criticising management because the shareprice has fallen and you are bleeding.

My posts are either providing facts to readers or neutralising crap from posters like yourself. I have no time for investors like yourself coming here on HC telling everyone what directors should do on operations. If you have worthwhile contributions to make go direct to the BOD then share them here if accepted.

For the record no one from the company helped me to buy at below 3 cents. I did my research like many others and took a chance in initially loading up and then topping up when I saw value. Most of todays directors were not even on the Board when I invested back in 2019. Check my first post and stop making up stories for your justification of abuse.

As for your claim that I classify those taking losses as dumb holders kindly substantiate.

The only posters here that are dumb are those blaming management for controlling the daily shareprice manipulation.

HC posts have no influence on management actions nor assisting in getting a good return on investments. What a dumb objective. The market controls price not a few disenchanted posters.

My suggestion to you is to be patient and wait for the shareprice to recover as management delivers on its goals of mine construction, production and new offtakes etc. Your blame game and marketing recommendations will do nothing for the shareprice.

The company is bound by keeping the market informed. Any delays with announcements means incomplete news to be reported at present. Does not mean that it will not be delivered when available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $203.1K 1.922M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2191153 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 16067 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.