LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Having a go Judging by your post content you and your spouse...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Having a go

Judging by your post content you and your spouse appear novices when it comes to investing on the ASX.

What the Lindian team has been able to achieve over the past year is truly spectactular. A study of 2023 ASX announcements clearly demostrates achievements relating to the drilling campaigns, drilling results, payment of tranches, relationships with the Malawi Govt and Communities, REE offtake agreement, placements, capital raisings, Bauxite offtake and MOU etc etc. All in 12 months!

I guess you and your down ramping HC friends see the above as insignificant????

For the record the Chairman and his supporters and sophisticated investors have invested $millions in this company at prices well above the current shareprice. Yet you state that Asimwe cannot be trusted? Is it because he still holds stock or exited or sold down at a profit? Have the Top 20 all exited or substantially reduced their holdings over the past year?

The number of Lindian shareholders over the past year has increased substantially for a second year running. Is that not a degree of confidence in the future prospects that they have not exited at either a profit or loss?

What you fail to understand is that the Chairman and BOD do not control the shareprice. Its market driven by investors, manipilators etc. If there is no interest in the stock at "any point in time" the shareprice goes down. The opposite applies as we saw when the shareprice rose to 47c. Industry, competitors and global factors also play a role in the shareprice and expectations.

You may not be aware of this but Lindian's resources in its Rare Earths and Bauxite have NOT disappeared. The company's value has risen. At present....not the shareprice...I agree.

Forget about short term price movements and focus on the long term value of the company as indicated by Glory. Take it on the chin that you entered the register at the wrong time. You are not alone with your book losses. And some of us are disappointed not to have sold some of our holdings at year high prices. Face reality and check out other REE companies at year low shareprices.

As for BOOash and her "marketing instructions" to the company......wonder if she has ever managed a mining company. Why not leave it to the Lindian Team to continue with their promotions, construct the mine, start mining and export the REEs? To date they are making great strides in delivering on their promises of an operating mine by year end or early 2025.

Finally my suggestion is ...if you are not happy with the company nor trust the Chairman ( as you state) find another that meets your short term shareprice expectations.

Once again I declare that I have no association with the BOD. I'm just a passionate shareholder.
    Last edited by Alexandria07: 02/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.66K 215.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 720754 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 341774 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.