SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Thanks for that, Can you address the following? How do you know...

1. 37 Posts.
    Thanks for that, Can you address the following?

How do you know that the company “wrote off” $175k from sale of Hudson? Are you making this one up and misleading shareholders again just to win votes? Lets talk about Halls Peak, you said the company let the $90k grant lapse? You are confusing me here, because from what I read, SOC did not have land access to Halls Peak until mid-February, they did the right thing an extended the grant to April, but they had NO MONEY TO DRILL, because the R&D only got paid 30 March 2016. I don’t understand how you expect the company to drill WITH NO MONEY. Do you realise a grant means they match the money you spend up to $90k? But if you don’t have money to spend how can you utilise the grant? If you had experience in a ASX company you would know you cannot do a drill program with $50k and you also need to keep cash reserves to remain solvent as a listed company. Speak to your friends vontrader and Dazedandconfused, so all of you can stop misleading shareholders with this timeline.

Again you are confusing me and shareholders Brennan, you said and I quote “Rather than suffer massive dilution at these levels we should have massively scaled back our operations and overhead and worked within our cash reserves until the R&D money arrived”. I don’t understand, first they were supposed to drill with NO MONEY, but they they were also according to you supposed to “massively scale back our operations and overhead”. Which one is it, they were to spend money they didn’t have on drilling or they were supposed to not spend any money, not pay rent, not pay staff, not pay tenement rent, not pay ASX fees and not pay legal bills. You are showing some inexperience here Brennan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.