dear bill...

1. 142 Posts.

Can you please provide a brief status report (say by COB Friday, 16 July) on the key events associated with AVM so that I, and all the other minor shareholders, have some idea of what is going on.

I'm no expert when it comes to running a publicly listed mining company and I'm happy to leave that to you, but I have worked as a senior consultant for nearly 20 years and I understand a thing or two about client relations and the importance of good communication aimed at keeping everyone involved with the project fully informed.

It doesn't matter if the news is good, bad or indifferent you keep everyone informed. If you don't, you run the risk of uniformed people trying to guess (mostly incorrectly) at what is actually going and in some cases (e.g. Exxon Valdez Oil Spill) the guesses end up causing more damage than the actual truth.

At present, AVM shareholders are NOT well informed and there is a lot of speculation flying around about various issues including possible delays to stage 2, new mines opening, cash flow issues, etc. As an existing "client" of AVM, I would appreciate being informed of key events associated with my investment(e.g. temporary halts to production during periods of civil unrest, progress of major projects such as Stg 2, drilling data, etc) at regular intervals.

Bill, you may have many skills required of a good leader but communication doesn't appear to be one of them. Perhaps your're more of a technocrat and don't particularly care about communication ...that's fine! Find someone who DOES possess the necessary communication skills and give them a job.

If I sound a little frustrated it's probably because i am and I make no apologies for the tone of this message. I'm fed up with trying guess at what may or may not be happening and I'm pretty sure a lot of others are too.

Eagerly awaiting your reply

Cass

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.