KAR 3.13% $1.55 karoon energy ltd

dear black, page-27

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks bonehead austin and dougyboy - so as the blokes who 'would know' who i alluded to ealrier; re how can you get a handle on what is actually shorted, reported not reported, borrowed to be shorted....that they have no clue either!!!

i just read the 5 disclaimers for no repsonsibility for inaccuracies means

Just another one to ad to the list of EFT's dark pools et el.

Bripoz never get offended - always respect opinions and most are always well considered ( and i like rerading yours very much).... my question was as it relates to 'shorting' in this instance not necessarily manipualtion although i do draw the conclusion that it is also part of the armoury!!

My theory/s are gleaned from nothing so i bow to greater knowledge...i was also told i was on Uncle Dougs back in January when i stated that the share was being
    'rorted' and a big player would enter the register....

I think wanted stocks, Bripoz, are more prone to being 'manipualted' played with pumped and dumped than stocks that aren't wanted?

If this isn't something you see then fair enough .... i won't be spending 45 years in this rancid ASX to disprove or othwerwise your experience and theories.....

How did EFT's work back then mate? She is a different world....i'm just am not as convinced that 'willing seller - willing buyer' is as simple as perhpas your have experienced in past days OR is as simple as is the statement..

It's all fun...... Bripoz - you coming over to meet the great Norbeto in Brazil when we hit the $10?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.050(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.59 $1.54 $1.446M 927.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 178609 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 146090 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.