SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

I picked up on a post in the UK from a poster called Bawdyed and...

1. 92 Posts.
    I picked up on a post in the UK from a poster called Bawdyed and felt it rather appropriate a couple of days into June. The message reads:

"It disappoints me too Mr N. The timeframe was selected by Oilex and follows the notification of mobilisation commencing on 7 April. That is now 8 weeks.

I have similar disappointment in relation to the Completion of Independent Reserves Certification with was expected in May 2011 and announced in the same release.

If there are reasons why expectations are not realised, (and I am sure there are) my view is that it would be courteous to update the shareholders. "

I share those sentiments. After all, once the spud takes place there will be a weekly drilling report. So why not advise the shareholders now why there is further slippage beyong the expected period for the quoted events to take place has passed? I have to say that slippage like this dampens confidence in management. My belief is that Oilex should be trying extremely hard to restore confidence.

All the best

Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.