OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Yep onepowerball. Feel ya pain....The way this looks is...

1. 953 Posts.
    Yep onepowerball. Feel ya pain....

The way this looks is management are being conservative with that 20 mill to make it last the next 10 years pay checks for them all only doing half baked holes. Going and drilling a hole they know will be successful to throw us a bone into thinking "Maybe my love for this stock is justified to hang in there" I know this is doubtfull but what do management expect us to think with such iresponsibility with our money??

I honestly am spewing I am away for this AGM. As I said personal phones calls are honestly a waste of time and nothing but puff and wind lip service. Sorry there are a few I respect on here but the buddy buddy phones call reports I read about make, once made me excited but these days they make me want to vomit! They are people with our money and the true validity of what they say on a personal phone call should be put out to the masses via regular updates, announcements and also being interviewed by journalists who whether they get it right or wrong generally ask the tough questions. Now ok this company is in infant stages and hardly press material but there are media avenues they can use, brokers they should be visiting. And if they are then why is it the fish arent biting. I am obviously to stupid to see what should be obvious to someone who has had a true shark play with his coin. In actual fact had I stuck with that shark I would be doing a lot better.
    I hope a few of you who are looking at this stock for what it is at the momemt will be attending that meeting....
    Yeah I know I am breaking my promise. I think HC need to give me a temporary suspension for a few weeks to cool off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.178K 405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28981144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30336058 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.