RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Dear Dr. Abeyratne,Thank you for developing the technology that...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Dear Dr. Abeyratne,

Thank you for developing the technology that will one day globally help many children and adults based around the world. As the people who invested in your ‘child’ we too are looking forward to time that it will be regarded as a truly ground-breaking invention similar to vaccines.

The shareholders remember fondly the amazing results from the initial results in Perth and Indonesia. We shared in your vision and believed in your technology and the good that it could one day provide with worldwide distribution and acceptance.

Our hope is that one day, you will be richly rewarded for the time, energy, dedication to solving the mystery of cough sounds and how they can tell of ailments of the body. We shareholders hope that your name will be shared far and wide and the initial dream of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation comes to fruition. That truly revolutionary low-cost technology, easily available to billions can be accessed to stop unnecessary death and suffering.

Thank you once again Dr. Abeyratne for allowing us to partake in this journey with you. We hope that you, your family, and your children will be rewarded so that you may continue your most amazing work. We hope that for generations your name will be spoken about in glowing terms.

Kind regards,

Raindear

Dear Shareholders,
    I wrote this in the hope that we may remember the reasons we first invested in the company and the man behind the technology. I know we all want the best for the company but I would ask you to remember the 'man' whose life-time has gone into perfecting the technology.

Please add to the letter as you see fit. May I ask that it stays positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.