BIT 10.3% 6.1¢ biotron limited

Dear Dr Miller and Company Directors ,

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I was first introduced to Biotron (BIT225) almost seven years ago, by two enthusiastic colleagues, that I am grateful to be able to call my friends today.
    After spending a week DMOR (Doing my own research) and opening my first ever trading account , i was officially on my Biotron journey.

During my initial research of "everything Biotron " there was a certain point of "WOW , THIS FEELS RIGHT". So all in I went, while laughing at Fishmans retorts on Hotcopper and getting amazed how ugly Covid19 is for the world , yet potentially destined to out perform ( BY A COUNTRY MILE ) my initial estimate at completion of successful Stg 2b HIV (35 Billion Usd)

The past 2 weeks has seen a positive Letter to share holders and 250% added to my BIT.ASX holdings. Good work MM , well done and do not forget to breathe, at what is certainly an anxious and busy time for the team.

Today I had another "Wow" moment, a vision of sorts , mixed with a sad realisation after doing more "DMOR".
    The research I was doing involved the one man who should be here with us , but sadly can not.

Professor Peter Gage , https://www.science.org.au/fellowship/fellows/biographical-memoirs/peter-william-gage-1937%E2%80%932005

Founder (BIT.ASX) and from the statements published
    , the man with the vision, the wisdom, the passion......and a kick ass high powered
    computer. THANK YOU FOR HAVING ALL THAT AND ONE MORE INPORTANT ATTRIBUTE.
    The magnetic character that other scholars cherished and gravitated to.

To all Bit Share Holders , don't forget to breathe .... good times are coming.
    Professor Gage was a very , very,,,very,, Very,,,, smart man,
    who intrusted his vision to, and not limited to, the following people to achieve.

That and other observations is why I have full confidence
    in Dr Miller, Mr Hoy, Dr Pond, Mr Thomas, Dr Locarnini and Mr Nightingale ......

Special acknowledgement
    Professor DR ANGELA FAY DULHUNTY and Professor Peter Gage R.I.P.

P.S. If this thing goes off like a rocket , it's Henskie's Hill of Grace Wine and Oysters at the BIT Party

P.S.S. If it goes to S#$% ,........it's back to pushing $#@! up hill.

From your friendly Canuck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.007(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 5.5¢ $418.3K 6.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85063 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 14900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.007 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 5.6¢ 1208244
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.