BIT 1.85% 5.3¢ biotron limited

In no way is the following financial advice and nor is it to...

1. 2,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    In no way is the following financial advice and nor is it to manipulate anyone, I just want to highlight something.

So we have seen some of the big second party representatives in the top 20 accumulate some more shares over this period, per a post yesterday from another holder.

Let me talk you through how things allegedly happened with another pharma/medical share I once held and the peasant offer we ended up with in the TO, this is just a reference and not to say it's happening here but one to look out for.

Scenario:
    A second party insto buys shares at say 10c, they then sell them at a loss (say 8c, 7c, 6c etc) to create a slow fall in SP. They then buy up again and create another FOMO frenzy, and then sell down again at a the same loss rate as previous.
    Over this period they accumulate shares and lots of people get burnt, they typically force the price down through manipulated buying and selling, and yes they wear a big loss at this point.
    When the company discovers a big break through event such as we are anticipating here, that's when the TO offer comes in, it then goes to a vote, surprise surprise, who holds the most shares and has the greatest voting power!
    So then the shitty TO offer put forward by the BP gets accepted because the alleged insto they have had working on the sideline carries the greater numbers to get it approved.
    This is where BP never loses, they then make that loss back a billion times over because they now hold the IP.

I use the word allegedly to cover my arse
    Last edited by Jasper22: 12/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $16.01K 299.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 379881 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 117423
Last updated 15.01pm 27/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.