BIT 1.85% 5.3¢ biotron limited

Dear Dr Miller and Company Directors ,, page-3

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It's OK to have reservations on new technologies and pharmaceuticals , most don't work out. All I'm saying , is it takes an average of 17 years for a new drug to be developed and get FDA approval. 2018 was about 17 for biotron....then Covid hit the world and everything including research was either put on hold or slowed down in someway. They know what they have with BIT225 when it comes to HIV and humans , they proved it with stage 2a , problem was , big pharma wanted a bigger trial....
    hence 2a= 40 people 2b=200 people ...... then all hell broke lose and people started dropping dead because of something they called Covid.....that is related to Sars Cov , and low and behold they found in mice trials that bit225 had significant success to the point of a 99.99% success .

Let me ask a question , do you understand the science ?
    Its taken the past several years of reading , and ill honestly say .....i sort of do.... i also know the founder of BIT......was one smart cookie...
    Biotron has never had $billions to throw around , like big pharma , but I believe they know what they have , they are taking care of long-term investors by not diluting market with more securities/share availability.
    We have a board of directors that are very accomplished when it comes to HIV,HEPC,
    HEPB, SARS Ect....
    Just look at the board of directors, look at their resumes. They are way to talented to fail , and smart enough to jump ship if it was all worthless......

Just a Canuck ranting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $16.01K 299.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 379881 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 117423
Last updated 15.01pm 27/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.