SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Dear Erg0ph0bia

1. 37 Posts.
    Erg0ph0bia or Brennan as you have stated.

I am currently a shareholder of SOC and very curious about what you are trying to do with this company.
    I never post on hotcopper as I think most comments on here are rubbish or people trying to pump the share price so they can sell out. But I do like to read and some people have some worthwhile things to say. I have held my posting for a while however what you have been posting is just on another level of stupidity.

You want to be voted as a Director in this company? On What grounds?

What experience do you have running a publicly listed company let alone a mining company?

What is your everyday Job that you are going to leave to take up this position?

How many shares do you hold? Including rights and extras taken up? You should have no issue disclosing this as it will be public knowledge as a Director. I mainly want to know how invested you are in this company to be making such big claims about the current Directors.

I have been following this company and these Directors for some time now. Since they have taken over SOC I can only see good things happening. I have a lot of experience in mining and business. You do not need a mining background to run a very successfully mining company. Have you seen the market cap and cash at bank? Compared to some other shells on the ASX this company is in a very good position. I don't know a lot but the numbers don't lie.

I have only see these guys do good things for the shareholders.. If you owned shares prior to them taking over you can’t hold them responsible for the previous director’s stuff up!

From where I stand you are trying to persuade shareholders to trust you to handle this company. Who are you? What experience do you have? These guys have a proven track record and from what I have seen they have a lot of personal money on the line and invested into this company. They are going to do what is best for the shareholders moving forward.

You seem like a waste of space and I can’t wait for the board meeting! EVERYONE VOTE NO TO RESOLUTION 16. I wish I held more shares so I could vote NO more! Stop wasting the company’s time and money with your petty games and let the company do what they are doing.. good things to come.. If you hate what is happening so much sell your shares you peanut.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.