AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

In opinion: As a shareholder I was anticipating the...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    In opinion:
    As a shareholder I was anticipating the drilling/exploration of Cisco and Pancho. I would of rather preferred to consider the offers brought forward based on drilling results. Don't you agree?

As a shareholder I wanted the opportunity to realise the potential of AGO to:
    1. Lower its costs with a rail deal. Why not JV profits with AGO? No more concerns about costs for AGO. Remaining debt would be gone quickly with your help. Gina or FMG could provide the rail access and share port capacity and profit from this deal.
    2. JV a deal to access the enormous Magnetite resource to export / blend. It's near Port... Again JV?
    3. Confirm what's under Cisco and Pancho Lithium targets. JV?
    4. Confirm how many nuggets are really out there in the pilbura. JV?
    5. Confirm and realise the existing Lithium/Manganese diversified income via JVs which can be used further explore it's own vast tenements. JVs are fantastic for Australia.
    6. The tax benefits of AGO to be eventually realised.
    7. Be part of CTMs upside as it proves it's new Nickel/Cobalt and other promising resources. AGO still owns nearly 4-5 percent of CTM.

Far too many upside possibilities to help drive up value for investors.
    Far too many existing investors and workers who wanted AGO to succeed.

As a shareholder I've felt the rug of future opportunity being swept right under me with a cash offer for AGO. Yes cash is cash but that's all it is, it's not working for you as an investment. It has to be put to work. As a LT holder I would rather realise AGOs potential and profit from its positive future as commodities dominate returns for investors into the decade no different to what the current buyer will experience from tapping into AGOs assets and enjoying the fruits later as commodities rise in an emerging global inflationary environment.....

If Gina's current offer allows profit takers to take their profits, cut and run and give Hancock their shares, that's fine. However, what is potentially remaining are the LT investors who have backed AGO as it was built up and who want more from their investment. I hope FMG can offer to welcome AGO holders in a scrip offer and deal with Hancock. I would prefer to be part of what is about to happen in commodities and I feel AGOs assets will form part of the upside.

As an AGO shareholder, I want to be part of the story being defined by Australia's visionaries to be part of the next commodity chapter in Australia mining. I'm asking you FMG and Gina not only as an investor, but fellow Australian, and a family man. Aussies are not quitters. Offer us scrip please...I prefer in with a solution, not out with an option.

Time is ticking FMG....The time is now to show your hand before Gina's offer expires and holders consider the options.

FMG do you:
    1. Want loyal existing holders to cut and run with Gina's offer with a sour taste knowing you never made an offer as a significant shareholder?
    or
    2. Want to make things work to unite quality Australian miners (we all know with your help it can work well with AGO and to lower its costs) and take the loyal holders on board with open arms who will back you the same?
    Number 2 sounds like the most constructive positive outcome to me for all.

If FMG offers a scrip bid, I want to experience this journey and future successes with you and other holders.... If Gina wins, then hats off to Gina for getting what she desired....

I wonder what other shareholders thoughts are and whether they will accept/have accepted Gina's offer or will wait, not accept being confident that another bid will come as AGO fundamentals improve into the next few quarters adding to the future value of AGO.

Yours Sincerely,

asx_dude

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.