Dear friends and allies of Australia,

1. 7,180 Posts.
    As Australians you can trust us to not stab you in the back, we aren’t like that. We pride ourselves on being a fair bunch, and aim to do the right thing by others.

Please excuse our current ‘leaders’ they have been brought up differently to most of us. They are of the opinion that they can behave however they like and everyone else just has to accept it.

Unfortunately some of us got scammed into voting for them, thinking they were good negotiators, economic and financial managers. SLOMO, the head honcho, probably believes he was sent by God to do Gods work. I don’t know which God sent him. I would have thought God would have told him to treat people better than he has been.

Unfortunately some of us got scammed into voting for them. I suspect many have regretted it since. Hopefully they will be turfed out after the approaching election, and you will hear less from them.

You can trust us. As for this Liberal/National Coalition of, I don’t even know what to call them anymore, maybe someone can come up with a title that is appropriate..just be a little more careful dealing with them, most of us Australians don’t even trust them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.