MLX 0.00% 37.0¢ metals x limited

dear hot copper, page-3

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    nogojo, There is an old irish saying "God loves a trier but he hates a chancer". Unfortunately HC is full of chancers. If we allowed it they would buy a stock and then go to every other thread and scream as loud as they could about how everyone else should buy that stock. Before your knew it every thread on HC would be just a string of ramps about every other stock in the world and no one would know where to go to read about the actual stock they are interested in. We know this would be the case because we have years of experience in trying to keep rogue posters in line.

I am not suggesting for one minute that you yourself fit this description....you probably don't but I am sure that you can understand in our quest to keep order we must have one rule for everyone or else we get bombarded with messages of "How come he can but I can't....." HC works so well because we keep order. MLX discussion for the MLX thread and other stocks on their appropriate forum. If MLX posters want to find you elsewhere on HC they will. They need only click on your name to find out where else you are posting.

Strictly speaking we should not even be discussing moderation issues here but it saves admin answering your email if I put this post up. I will lock this thread now so that you can return to discussing the wonders of MLX.
    Last edited by NineLives: 08/05/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $335.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124603 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 92394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.27am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.